1. Emergency light
2. Street lamp & CATV & oil and gas
3. Uninterruptable Power Supply(UPS)
4. Electric Power System(EPS)
5. Emergency backup power supply
6. Wind & solar & renewable energy
7. Aircraft signal & alarm & security system
8. Communication power supply
* VRLA battery
* Valve regulated design with close to 100% gas recombination during float charging.
* AGM (Absorbing Glass Mat) technology of which the electrolyte is absorbed.
* Maintenance-free operation - no addition of water to the electrolyte is required.
* Corrosion resistant high current drain grid achived by a lead-tin-calcium alloy.
* Heavy duty grids resulting in high performance and durability.
* Wide range of operating temperatures with temperature compensated charging.
* Excellent charging efficiency.
* Classified as "non-spillable" and therefore exempt from IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
* Excellent cyclability properties (at normal depths of discharge), batteries may meet or exceed 1000 discharge/charge cycles.
* Extended service life due to low self-discharge levels.