The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
The Digital Display Barcol Impressor HM934-1 is the Hand-held portable Indentation hardness tester, which is the lastest research and development of our company.
It use for measuring the hardness of: 1) Aluminum 2) Aluminum Alloys 3) Soft Metals 4) Composite Materials 5) Glass Steel; meet the standards: ASTM B648-00; ASTM HD2583-07;GB/T3854-2005.
1. The measuring result can be digital displayed, avoiding the visual errors.
2. Can measure the Hardness value (HBa).
3. Small size, lightweight, simple to use: press with one hand; can be used in any occasion.
4. With wide measuring range.
5. Can used for measuring the hardness of soft pure aluminum and hard aluminum alloys.
6. The valid test range is the equivalent of 25~150HB.
7. Don't need measurement stand. Suitable for measuring the super large or ultra-thick work piece and assembling.
8. Have the maximum value retention function, recording the maximum hardness value during measuring.
|Range||0~100Hba, Amount to 25~135HBW|
|Indication Error||81~88HBa ±1HBa|
|Repeatability Error||81~88HBa ±1.5HBa|
|Operating Condition||Temperature: 0~50°C|
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery|
|Weight||390g (Not Including Batteries)|