||2 stroke; air cooled; single cylinder
|Fuel tank capacity:
|Gear case output rate :
|Gear case type:
||Diagonal gear wheel
|Output shaft size :
|Drive drill bit dia. ability:
||60/80/100/120/150/200/250/300 - 800/1000mm
|Recommend drill bit:
||200/250 - 800/1000mm
|Notice : If you need more length, can be add extender|
The characteristics and introduction:
1. Suitable for all kinds of geological.
2. Widely used in the garden, agriculture, fishing, geophysical exploration and construction etc.
3. Equipped with a variety of specifications of the drill bit, to meet different needs of users.
4. Use drilling efficiency is 20 times than artificial, to realize operate automatic, make your work more easier, more efficient.
5. Strong power, beautiful appearance, comfortable operation.
6. Portable-type, light weight, easy to carry do the wild field operations.
7. Low noise, easy to start.
1. When can I get the quotation?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
A: After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality.
If you need the samples, we will charge for the sample cost. But the sample cost can be refundable after you place an order in the future.
3. Can I add my logo on the carton and stickers?
A: Yes, we can do OEM service, but you need send your carton & sticker design to us.
4. What is your MOQ?
A: Normally, we do not have MQR. If you need do OEM, the MOQ is 500 pcs.
5. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
A: PDF, PSD, EPS, Core Draw, high resolution JPG.
6. How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 2-5 days.
7. What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. The lead time of MOQ is about 15 to 20 days.
8. What is your term of payment?
A: By T/T, 30% at first, 70% after loading or see the copy of bill of loading.
9. What are the terms of delivery?
A: We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.